Prime Distribution Services, An Ascent Global Logistics Company
Vice President Of Operations
Plans, organizes, directs and controls the activities of the Operations function of the organization; with over site for all facility locations. Responsible for the performance of all operational departments with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability. Manages day-to-day leadership to all Directors and General Managers.
- Provides leadership, direction and overall strategic guidance for all operational functions which includes a management team and up to 464 associates
- Responsible to attain daily Key Performance Indicators operational goals
- Tracks Key Performance Indicators and implement programs for improvement
- Produces KPI reports provide executive summary of actions to drive improvements monthly
- Ensures Safety, Accuracy and Efficiency KPI are consistently executed
- Operates in an efficient/cost conscious manner so that budgeted objectives are achieved
- Identifies areas for improvement in all aspects of operations at all facilities
- Creates and maintains a well-trained staff
- Responsible for the development and execution of operational budget.
- Effectively interact with other corporate departments (e.g. Finance, HR, IT).
- Effectively represent the organization to current and potential clients.
- A minimum of ten years of senior management experience in the warehousing industry; third-party logistics experience in Warehouse and distribution
- Extensive supply chain process improvement expertise
- Demonstrable track-record of effective solutions to complex business challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in business management or logistics
- Excellent organizational and management skills effectively prioritize tasks
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills
- Effectively represent the organization when presenting or interacting with clients
- Strong technology skills and proficiency in Warehouse Management System applications