Prime Distribution Services, An Ascent Global Logistics Company
Reports To: Director of Service Assurance
The Service Assurance Manager will be responsible for customer coordination and management, identifying improvement strategies, along with overseeing the day-to-day supply chain activity. Prime is looking for a candidate with experience in data analysis, discovery, extraction, and blending coupled with the ability to translate feedback for various audiences. This role will be an excellent fit for an individual who adeptly analyzes data and excels at communication. The Service Assurance Manager will be the voice of the company to the customer and of the customer back to the company. Understanding that balance and inherent responsibility will be major contributors for the success and growth of this role. This position will be located at the Prime Distribution Services office located in Plainfield, IN.
Essential Function/Responsibility Statements
- Collect and analyze customer purchase orders throughout their life cycle: order generation, order planning, and load planning from multiple platforms.
- Create and refine processes and methods to review data.
- Define and develop standard operating procedures.
- Review order and carrier on-time performance and receiving accuracy.
- Plan, recommend, and implement optimization strategies to boost performance.
- Manage a portfolio of customer relationships and metrics / KPIs.
- Interact with customers throughout the day hosting conference calls, emails, and other forms of engagement to foster a strong business relationship.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and customers on projects and initiatives.
- Utilize company Warehouse Management System (WMS: Highjump), Transportation Management System (TMS: Mercury Gate + Edge), and Walmart Retail Link
Skills & Experience
- Education: BS/BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Mathematics, or a comparable field.
- Proven track record in supply chain analysis, logistical coordination, or comparable roles.
- Experience data mining, reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on vast amounts of data based on a wide range of factors to all levels of an organization.
- Strong customer service presence internally and outward facing.
- Must be a self-starter who demonstrates the ability to self-manage and initiative to manage a portfolio.
- Technical skill in Microsoft Excel (vlookups, formulas, pivot tables, charts/graphing, data sorting)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, databases, and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Must have an analytical mind that focuses on detail with an emphasis on problem solving and enhancement.
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), and a solid understanding of all Windows applications
Prime Distribution Services, An Ascent Global Logistics Company, provides warehousing, cross docking, packaging and multi-vendor freight consolidation services. The company offers logistics, inventory management, order fulfillment, LTL consolidation program, retail case picking, truckload (TL) brokerage, electronic data interchange and related LTL and TL services. It serves retailers, distributors and warehouses in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana with warehouse locations in Plainfield and Greenwood, Indiana; Stockton, California; Mesquite, Texas; and Atlanta, Georgia. It also has sales offices in Plainfield, Indiana; Bentonville, Arkansas; and Norcross, Georgia. Prime Distribution Services, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.