Website Prime Distribution Services
Position Description: Prime Distribution Services is seeking an energetic and engaging individual that can provide precise, accurate and timely communication to customers, Freight Forwarders and connected Prime departments. The ideal candidate builds rapport and networks with Carriers and Distribution Center staff to retrieve needed documents related to loads delivered. Success in this role is characterized by anticipating and resolving customer issues, building rapport and partnership within our customer base and maintaining exceptional data integrity.
• Collect, process and record documentation for load deliveries.
• Assess received documentation, identify anything missing and work to resolve for all load deliveries.
• Operates within standard practices or procedures.
• Consistently enter accurate data for trailer stamps and PODs.
• Build and submit reports for various internal and external customers.
• Provide excellent customer service through all modes of communication.
• Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental goals.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, and 1-year related experience.
• Customer Service experience required.
• Strong attention to detail is a critical skill for this position.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
• Strong computer and administrative skills with proficiency in Excel
• Ability to work well with other staff to obtain objectives.
• High Jump WMS and Mercury Gate TMS Experience, is preferred.
• Performs routine duties with minimal supervision.
Salary: $13.75 to $15.00 hourly, depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com