Website Prime Distribution Services
Prime Distribution Services is an industry-leading third-party logistics (3PL) company with over 29 years of experience in Warehousing, Consolidation, Distribution and Transportation. We are looking for a talented new International Coordinator to join our rapidly growing organization.
This position is to coordinate, plan and track international customer shipments from origin to desired destination timely and accurately. We are seeking an individual that can provide precise and accurate communication to customers, freight forwarders and connected Prime departments. Communication and attention to detail are vital to this position.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental goals
- Performs routine duties with minimal supervision
- Operates within standard practices or procedures
- Accurately enters data for order processing, routing, and reporting within the WMS/TMS system
- Appointment scheduling through various methods
- Coordinates loading and delivery appointments
- Build and submit reports to various internal and external customers
- Resolves basic delivery issues
- Anticipate and deescalate problems
- Customer service through all modes of communication.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or 3 years related experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to work well with other staff to obtain objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Strong computer and administrative skills with proficiency in Excel
- High Jump WMS and Mercury Gate TMS Experience
Prime Distribution Services provides a comprehensive health insurance package, 401(k) plan and the opportunity to work in an environment that values employees and customers at each point of the business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com