Ascent Global Logistics
Ascent Global Logistics is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented and organized person to join our Technology team. The technology team is made up of project managers, systems specialists, application developers, user experience and business analysts all working together to serve the business and our clients. The coordinator would support internal efforts to consolidate current integrations onto a common platform as well as supporting new integration points with external clients.
Activities would include working with both the business and clients to gather requirements, documentation, plan and coordinate an integration lifecycle leading to successful implementations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the transportation industry, exceptional customer service skills and be able to communicate in both technical and non-technical speak.
- Support day to day project tasks and collaborate with team members to bring an efficient and effective solution.
- Serves as an integration liaison between clients and Technology team.
- Manages the entire integration lifecycle.
- Strong business communication skills (verbal and written), comfort in working with business and clients, ability to own and drive a project through to resolution.
- Must provide formal updates and reporting on project status and identify potential risks and difficulties.
- Collaborates with Technology team to identify new system functionality needs based on business cases.
- Researches and analyzes integration issues.
- Minimal travel required.
- Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, VB Script
- Communication Protocols: FTP, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, VAN
- Exemplary organization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Transportation EDI Transaction sets (2**, 3**)
- Third Party Logistics and/or Transportation Industry Experience