Prime Distribution Services, An Ascent Global Logistics Company
Reports To: Director of Service Assurance
The Data Management Clerk provides a vital role in maintaining data integrity and upkeep for Prime Distribution Services, Inc., An Ascent Global Logistics Company. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and precision, a passion for efficiency, and excellent communication skills within the company and with customers.
Essential Function/Responsibility Statements
- Transfer records in paper formatting, scanned images, and electronic files over to company database software.
- Transfer document details into an accurate spreadsheet template for system upload.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer data requests.
- Retrieve electronic files as requested by customers and the company.
- Create spreadsheets that maintain record of completed and open customer requests.
- Update existing data.
Skills & Experience
- Education: High School diploma or GED (College degree preferred)
- Strong computer, multi-tasking and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and summary skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment where timely turn-around is key.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and a results driven attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Standout written and oral customer service skills.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), and a solid understanding of all Windows applications