Ascent Global Logistics
Are you looking to work with a welcoming, helpful, friendly team? Are you interested in challenging and rewarding work? If you are an ambitious professional, then Ascent Global Logistics is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
The Audit Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the company goals through auditing freight bills with existing accounts. Increasing production levels for the department. Assisting auditors with entry level audit. Manage time to accommodate work load requirements.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for managing assigned accounts to ensure the timely and accurate processing of weekly freight bills for each client while following quality guidelines and procedures.
- Following Audit policy and procedure to insure proper invoicing of client’s freight.
- Ability to take direction regarding workload from management based on the company and/or client needs.
- Ability to comprehend rules of Audit practice and validate freight invoices accordingly.
- Ability to learn and master the language unique to the freight industry.
- Assisting auditors with backup retrieval for invoices.
- Ability to develop a cadence of daily workflow to ensure all weekly tasks and responsibilities are met each week.
Receives guidance with respect to overall objectives; Follow Audit & Resolution department policies and guidelines while using independent judgment to achieve assigned objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements: The qualifications and requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience Skills: High School diploma or equivalent, minimum office experience with light administrative duties performed.
- Language Skills: Able to respond to verbal and written inquiries. Able to effectively present information to customers, partners, management, department groups.
- Technical Experience: Organization and prioritization of tasks through self-management.
- Office Skills: Extensive experience using the following programs; MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Mathematical Skills: Addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. Ability to identify proper application of fund in accordance to our audit and freight payment process.
- Specific Skills: Must possess a current valid driver’s license. Must be able to handle work load and be prepared to evaluate objectives when faced with change. Must be self-motivated, able to maintain confidentiality, honest, friendly, punctual, and organized, have a positive attitude and be able to work unsupervised.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and duties. Solve practical problems and deal variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions whether it be written or oral. Prioritize, organize to complete daily assignments.
Ascent Global Logistics offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance package, matching 401(K) program, along with the opportunity to work in an environment that values employees and customers at each point of the business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com