Our international freight forwarding team specializes in managing your complex global logistics needs with expertise and meticulous attention to detail. Our in-depth knowledge of global customs regulations ensure your shipments are managed with compliance and efficiency.
Ascent Brings You Technology, Service, and Expertise
Whether you need to ship just one pallet across the border or numerous containers around the world, our team can manage the logistics of your international business transactions.
- Door-to-Door Worldwide Transportation
- Global Agent Network
- C-TPAT Certified and Verified NVOCC
- IATA Certified Air Carrier
- Authority to Operate in Every U.S. Port of Entry
- State Department Compliance (SDL)
- Federal Drug Administration (FDA)
- ECCN Numbers
How to Import: A Beginner’s Guide
Importing can be a complex process. However, with some basic knowledge and the assistance of an international trade professional, you will feel more confident.
Our import guide covers:
- Importance of Hiring a Licensed Customs Broker
- Classifying Your Product to Estimate Duties and Taxes
- Bill of Lading Basics
- Navigating the Seas of Incoterms
- Importer Security Filings
- Customs Bonds
- Cargo Insurance
Click the button to the Right to Download Your Personal Copy